wellness travel news
Celebrity Trainers to offer Boot Camps for 2017
News Release issued December 6, 2016:
Make an ironclad promise to yourself to get into the best shape of your life by kicking off 2017 with personal training from the industry’s leading trainers in a small-group boot camp. And to ease the pain from those sore muscles, the boot camps are held in some of the world’s most beautiful resorts.
Collectively, the retreat leaders Mark Harari, Rebecca Kordecki and Zach Schares have trained some of the top names in the world of celebrity and professional athletics. They have been featured on “The Today Show”, “EXTRA”, “Access Hollywood” “Entertainment Tonight” “E Entertainment” and been written up in periodicals including Vogue, The New York Times, People Magazine, Hamptons, InStyle, Shape, US Weekly, OK! Magazine, TimeOut NY and Daily Candy among others.
They will motivate you with their “No Excuses” approach and design a “take home” fitness regime that will ensure that you meet your goals.
Boot Camps 2017
“Booty Boot Camp” on January 12-16 with Rebecca Kordecki at Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina in Saint Lucia
An Early Bird Promotion is available until January 1, 2017 for $2,446/double occupancy – shared room (per person) and $3,130/single occupancy.
“Get Your Pulse Up” on January 24-27, 2017 with Mark Harari at Blue Haven Resort, Turks &Caicos
An Early Bird Promotion is available until January 1, 2017 for $2,833.50/double occupancy – shared room (per person) and $3,219/single occupancy.
“No Excuses Boot Camp” on February 5-8, 2017 with Zach Schares at Blue Haven, Turks & Caicos
An Early Bird Promotion is available until January 5, 2017 for $2,983.50/double occupancy – shared room (per person) and $3,369/single occupancy.
“Booty Boot Camp” on March 10-14, 2017 with Rebecca Kordecki at Hacienda AltaGracia Resort, Costa Rica
An Early Bird Promotion is available until February 10, 2017 for $2,594/double occupancy – shared room (per person) and $3,362/single occupancy.
All retreat packages include:
• 3 or 4 days/ nights’ luxury accommodation
• Full healthy meal plan with breakfast, lunch and dinner (excluding beverages)
• A private session to work through your toughest challenges, questions and sticking points. You’ll learn how to fine-tune your home routine.
• New ideas and strategies and walk away with a solid game plan for the new year, from fitness and diet to attitude.
• Step-by-step guidance on how to visualize clear intentions and a game plan for improving overall health and wellness
• Shuttle service to and from the airport
• All taxes and service charges at hotel restaurants and bars
• Retreats Unlimited Swag Bag
The retreats do not include airfare. For more information contact Retreat Unlimited
In random order, a few of our most often read features:
Best Spas in Canada
Best Toronto Cooking Classes
Weight Loss Spas & Fitness Retreats
Best international yoga retreats
Tips, advice & suggestions to help you plan a wellness vacation
Top cycling tour companies in Canada and the U.S.
Wellness things to do in these top destinations: