Sensei Lāna‘i, A Four Seasons Resort – a serene tropical paradise on Hawaii’s secluded island of LānaʻI – just gave wellness-seekers another reason to visit, with the introduction of the Optimal Wellbeing Program in partnership with human performance company WHOOP.
The newly-enhanced program fuses traditional health and wellness principles with innovative technology to put participants on track to live their best lives – both at the luxurious resort and once they return home. Other hotels and resorts close to nature.
The Optimal Wellbeing Program is a deep lifestyle analysis designed to inspire an optimal self via heightened awareness and experiential learning, something that’s facilitated by the expert Sensei Guides. Central to the program is the Sensei Way, which distills preventive health science, data, and research into three simple paths for everyday living: move, nourish, and rest.
Sensei’s Optimal Wellbeing Program is an augmented wellness experience that integrates intention, health metrics, lifestyle, and long-term wellbeing vision.
“Sensei is committed to helping people live longer, healthier lives through preventative care and healthy lifestyle practices, and the Optimal Wellbeing Program is the next evolution of that purpose,” said Kevin Kelly, CEO of Sensei. “Beyond administering health and wellness principles that are rooted in scientific findings, Sensei’s value is the understanding of the data points and knowledgeable interpretation of each guest’s unique needs and goals.”
Guests can expect a program that consists of custom, evidence-led practices supported by technology to seamlessly connect to their health information. The new digital platform provides personal data and insights from Sensei and the WHOOP Strap 3.0 wearable device.
With rates beginning at $1,185 per night (single) / $1,715 per night (double) for a five-night minimum stay, program highlights include:
- Pre-arrival questionnaire to establish program preferences
- Pre-arrival call orientation and itinerary builder
- Exclusive Sensei x WHOOP Strap 3.0 (includes one-year subscription)
- Access to the Sensei Portal, a digital communications tool to track personal data points throughout one’s stay and post-visit
- Three (3) private Sensei Guide sessions for detailed analysis and collaborative goal setting.
- Ten (10) move-nourish-rest assessments including body composition, grip strength, functional movement and oxygen intake.
- Three (3) private optimization sessions on movement, nutrition, and mindfulness
- One (1) 120-minute thermal body mapping experience or featured massage of choice in a private spa hale
- One (1) blood biomarker diagnostic
- $500 credit towards the Experience Menu, a collection of more than 60 different activities and services including the spa, Lāna’i Adventure Park, island exploration and mor
- Unlimited classes from the activity calendar
- A personalized Guide to Growth report upon departure to help power actionable steps upon returning home
- Luxurious Four Seasons room and semi-private air travel from Oahu
Sensei Lāna‘i, A Four Seasons Resort is a member of the Wellness Tourism Association