Here are our top six reasons why you should book a city running tour as a way to explore your next travel destination:
- To get a better “feel” for a city.
- Easier to customize than bus tours or large group walking tours
- Stop whenever you want
- “Travel” at your own speed and spend time on sights that interest you more than others
- Accomplish two things at once: see the sights plus get a workout in the fresh air
- The convenience of combining a sightseeing tour with a regular workout is attractive for many ambitious runners who are on vacation or travelling on business.
Who Books a Running Tour?
• Competitive runners training for a marathon and who need to get a run in
• New and recreational runners
• Teenagers to retirees, solos, couples and families
• Women because of the safety issues when visiting a new city
• Small corporate groups who want a fitness-based activity
• Those who get their exercise from fast walking
• Business/convention people in town for meetings or conferences