California Health & Longevity Institute (CHLI), located at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, has unveiled its Genetic Wellness Program, offering genetic screenings in cardiology, cancer, nutrition and fitness, telomere length, and pharmacogenetics.
Designed to promote the inclusion of genetics as the new standard of healthcare, the Genetic Wellness Program was created by Co-founders and Medical Directors of CHLI, Drs. Terry Schaack amd Jonathan Cole,
The five categories of testing were chosen because the potential genetic information obtained can then be integrated into an individualized health and wellness regime.
The results of the testing included in the CHLI Genetic Wellness Program will help with the following:
- To identify increased risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- To develop diet and exercise plans to achieve optimal levels of nutrition and peak physical performance
- To assess micronutrient absorption
- To discover how genetic health relates to physical health
- To evaluate individualized metabolism of medications
- To create a truly personalized health and wellness program based upon the most advanced testing and analysis available
“We are proud to introduce this unique program to patients at the California Health & Longevity Institute,” explains Dr. Schaack, “No other comprehensive genetic experience exists like this on the market.” Unlike commercial genetic tests, the complex interpretation and health care decisions required are made in conjunction with a professional trained in genetic wellness.
Our CHLI medical team will perform a comprehensive health assessment of past and present health status. This will provide the framework to select the appropriate genetic screenings. The genetic tests are performed on site by a cheek swab test or a simple blood draw. Results are returned and reviewed by our CHLI Medical team and in approximately two weeks participants will have a one-on-one genetic counselling session in person or by phone.
Prices for The Genetic Wellness Program start at approximately $ 3,400 U.S. and include a comprehensive health assessment..
The Genetic Wellness Packageincludes:
- Overnight luxury accommodations in a deluxe room
- Two Comprehensive Health Assessments at California Health & Longevity Institute
- Two types of genetics testing of choice
- Two 50-minute tranquility massages
- Breakfast for two daily
- Follow-up consultation following the results
Pricing starting at $7,500 U.S.
“Health has become the new form of luxury.” says Robert Cima, Regional Vice President and General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village. “And knowledge pertaining to one’s own health can be life changing.”
Located just twenty minutes north of Malibu at the AAA Five Diamond Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California Health & Longevity Institute makes Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village a leading hotel for health and wellness. Offering health experiences built on scientific expertise and research, guests can retreat to this southern California destination for comprehensive relaxation and health.