Here are our top five ways to enjoy raw watercress:
1. Like a little bite to your green salad? Mix watercress with baby arugula and dress with a home-made honey vinaigrette (ingredients: apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, sea salt & freshly ground pepper).
2. Add watercress to whole-grain pasta that has been smothered in coconut oil. Delish!
3. Change up your favourite pesto recipe by using watercress instead of basil.
4. Include it in your quinoa salad or in another ancient grain.
5. Add it to your stir-fry when just about done.
by Eleni Tzotzis